This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Cobue Appartamenti & Spa - Località Cobue di Sopra, 25010 Pozzolengo (BS)
Owner email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data Collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage data; first name; surname; telephone number; state; e-mail; various types of data; city.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required on this Website are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service. In cases where this Website indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any responsibility towards third parties. Mode and place of processing of the collected.
Mode and place of processing of the collected Data
Data Treatment modalities
The Owner adopts the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing access, disclosure, modification or destruction. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic means, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers , hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of data processors may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
• the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another legal basis specified below, until the User objects ("opt-out") to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
• processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;
• the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
It is in any case always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are localized. For more information, contact the owner.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of treatment the User can refer to the section on the details on processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the Union European or an international organization of public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as ad example the UN, as well as the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document concerning details on the processing of Personal Data or requesting information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the opening.
Period of conservation
The Data is processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which it was collected.
• The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be withheld until when the execution of this contract is completed.
• The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until satisfaction of this interest. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the treatment is based on the consent of the User, the Owner can keep the Personal Data longer until when such consent is not revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiration of this term the right to access, deletion, rectification and the right to the portability of data can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of the collected data
User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Contacting the User, Displaying content from external platforms and Managing RSS feeds.
To obtain more detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data that are specifically relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
Contact form (this Website)
The User, by filling in the contact form with his own data, consents to their use to respond to the requests of information, quote, or any other nature indicated by the form header. Eg Personal Data collected: city; surname; e-mail; first name; telephone number; state; various types of data.
RSS feed management
This type of services allows the management of RSS feeds and the distribution of their contents. Depending on the features of the service used, these services can also be used to insert advertisements within the contents and to collect statistical data on them.
FeedPress (Cobue Appartamenti & Spa)
FeedPress is a RSS feed management service provided by Cobue Appartamenti & Spa that allows you to collect data statistics on content consultation.
Eg Personal Data collected: Usage data.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Eg Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected at purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with the other services developed from Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its network advertising.
This integration of Google Analytics makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymization works by abbreviating within i borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries adhering to the agreement on the European Economic Area Users IP address. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google's servers and abbreviated within the United States.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage data.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and to interact with them.
If a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it is collects traffic data related to the pages in which it is installed.
Eg Google Maps Widget (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is a map viewing service managed by Google Inc. that allows this Website to be integrated such content within its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage data.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
• withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of his Personal Data previously expressed.
• object to the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the opposition right are indicated in the section below.
• access their own Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of processing and to receive a copy of the processed Data.
• check and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request it update or correction.
• obtain the treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this case the owner will not process the data for any other purpose than their own storage.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
• receive your data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his own data in a format structured, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• make a complaint. The User can make a complaint to the authority that controls personal data protection competent authority or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When the Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of the public powers vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may oppose the treatment without giving any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller treats data for direct marketing purposes Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users can address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in each case within a month.
Further information on treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages to his possible legal action for the defense against abuse in the use of this Website or the connected Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to disclose the Data by order of the authorities public.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services it uses may collect system logs, ie files that record interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time at Data Controller using the contact details.
Responding to "Do Not Track" requests (1)
This Website does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy.
If the modifications involve processing whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect them again, the User consent, if necessary.
(1) Do not track is an HTTP header, a web page control directive that communicates the user's preference to the web server regarding the collection of its navigation data, a collection that is used for example in the case of personalized advertisements.