arrow-left-lightarrow-leftarrow-right-lightarrow-rightarrow-thin-left arrow-thin-right browser-search cup heart indicator laptop layers layout-4boxes layout-sideleft mail-heart mail map-pin mixer mouse nav paintbucket pencil-ruler phone picture play video

“31 Ottobre” Lugana DOP Vendemmia Tardiva 2019


This is a “pure” late harvest; overripe on the plant, without any further drying, harvested on 31 October 2019 and we only produce it in the years in which it is possible.




GrapeTurbiana 100%

Coming from the vineyardsCampo Lugana 4, age 8 years

SoilCalcareous – Clayey

Breeding systemGuyot

Plant4500 grapes/ha

Yield per hectare25 max

Winemaking: steel tank

Refinement and evolution70% in steel for 12 months, the remaining 30% in barrique for 9 months, 1 year in bottle

Alcohol Content12,5%

Malolacticno, partly in barrique

Sugar residue68 (g/l)

SO2: 135

Shopping cart
There are no products in the cart!
Continue shopping